The search for Silentnight's next four-pawed ambassadors
Does your four-pawed friend love to snooze? We’re searching for the next face of Silentnight pet beds. The winning pets will feature in an upcoming campaign launching a brand new range of Silentnight pet beds.
The winners will need to strike a paws at our campaign photoshoot and will also receive a goody bag and one of our new Silentnight pet beds to take home.
How to enter
To enter, simply fill out the form below and submit up to 3 photos of your pet before the competition deadline: Friday 24th April 2020.
The competition categories are as follows:
|Small Dog||Pug, Yorkshire Terrier, French Bulldog|
|Medium Dog||Spaniel, Border Collie, Poodle|
|Large Dog||Doberman, Labrador, Husky|
- Your pet must be well behaved and sociable. We want to show off our pet beds to their full potential and we would like the animal to lie on the pet bed while we take the photographs. They will be required to stay still for short periods (with breaks in-between). Your pet needs to be confident in new environments, around new people and with other animals.
- You must have access to a car. The photoshoot will be in Chorley, Lancashire so you must be able to drive or have access to a car. We’ll give the winners as much notice as we can, so you have enough time to make arrangements for the day.
Terms and conditions overview
- The competition is open to any mainland UK resident aged 18 years old and over.
- The competition will start on Monday 6th April 2020.
- The competition will end at 6:00pm (GMT) on Friday 24th April 2020.
- The winners will be notified on Friday 29th May 2020.
Full terms and conditions
- The competition is run by Silentnight Group Ltd, whose registered address is Silentnight Group Ltd, Long Ing Business Park, Long Ing Lane, Barnoldswick, Lancashire BB18 6BJ
- The competition is not open to employees of Silentnight Group Ltd (and their immediate fami-lies), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the prize draw.
- By entering this competition, entrants must be aware of and agree to be bound to these terms and conditions and any other terms of entry or instructions as published
- The winners of the competition will be selected by Silentnight Group
- The competition prize consists of participation in a Silentnight campaign photoshoot on a date to be determined by the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to use one or a selection of images from the campaign photoshoot in any and all forms of media, for publicity or advertising purposes without any compensation to the parties involved.
- The promoter retains copyright for all images taken on the photoshoot.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners of the competition but if they are declined by the winners, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details sup-plied on their entry form within 28 days of the notification date, replacement winner(s) will be selected at random at the promoter's discretion and will be notified by the promoter by email. The original entry/nomination will then be forfeited.
- The first name and country of the competition winners will be available for three months from the notification date and can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the competition will have such an effect.
- The promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the competition or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The promoter's decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the competition and competition prize.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the closing date.
- We reserve the right to amend or update these terms and conditions. Where we do this we shall advertise any such amendments on our website www.silentnight.co.uk
- Any entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other Prize Draw rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified.
- We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is used properly and is kept se-curely. We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons.