Silentnight Safe Nights Superior Pocket Cot Bed Mattress (70x140cm)
- Luxurious mini-pocket and natural lamb’s wool support system
- Removable and washable 3D mesh cover
- Purotex – a 100% natural treatment that combats moisture, mites and allergens
- Cot Bed Mattress (70x140cm)
Safe Nights Superior Pocket
Our most comfortable and advanced cot bed mattress yet. The Superior Pocket features a luxurious mini-pocket and natural lamb’s wool support system that’s firm and responsive to the many changes your baby’s body will undergo during those crucial early years.
A safer sleep is ensured thanks to the washable 3D mesh cover that promotes the free flow of air, allowing your baby to breathe more freely through the night.
The Superior Pocket also features a waterproof panel as well as a removable and washable cover for when those accidents happen.
And comes with Purotex – a 100% natural treatment that combats moisture, mites and allergens for a more hygienic sleeping environment.
Helping your little one sleep soundly so you can too
Through falling and crawling to walking and talking – Silentnight’s Safe Nights mattresses will help your little one sleep soundly and grow healthily through those precious development years.
Our Safe Nights range has over 70 years of experience behind it and has been tested to the highest UK standards, so you can sleep soundly in the knowledge your little one is receiving the support, care and comfort they need through the night.
All models are foam free for a pure sleeping experience that’s free of nasty chemicals. They also come with a washable cover to give every busy parent the flexibility they need when dealing with inevitable accidents through the night.
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Sleep Sofas Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.