4 min read
Thank you for choosing Silentnight Group Hospitality to supply your property. We hope your guests have a great night’s sleep.
We take pride in the quality and durability of our products and we know that reliability and peace of mind matter to our clients, which is why we offer a full manufacturer’s guarantee on all of our mattresses and upholstered divan beds.
In the unfortunate event that you do experience manufacturing issues with your new bed or mattress, whether that’s through faulty materials or less than perfect workmanship, we promise to repair or replace any part, or all of the product that is defective.
There are care and usage instructions and terms and conditions to this guarantee that we ask you to comply with. This information is detailed in our care document or can be found on our website. Wherever possible, replacement product will be like for like. However, if a particular product is no longer available we will substitute appropriately from our current range.
What is covered?
We will cover any manufacturing fault, faulty workmanship or materials on:
• Mattresses - for 5 years
• Upholstered divan bases - for 5 years
• Mattress & pillow protectors - for 2 years
This guarantee only applies to product that has been purchased from Silentnight Group Hospitality directly and the product must have been used and cared for in accordance with our manufacturer’s care guidelines.
The full terms and conditions of your guarantee are also listed at below, please take the time to read through them.
How do I make a claim?
In the rare occasion you may need to make a claim, you will need to have your proof of purchase to hand. The easiest way to register a claim with us is via our website silentnight.co.uk/guarantee.
To register your claim with us you will need to have:
• Proof of purchase or delivery
• Photographs that you can upload to our website which should show:
- The full product – please remove bed linen
- Images of the issue you are concerned about
- Image of the bed base with the mattress removed.
Upon receipt of your claim through our website we will send you a confirmation email. Our customer services team will log your claim and then be in touch to confirm next steps.
Guarantee terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions of your Full Manufacturer’s Guarantee.
If you wish to make a claim under the guarantee please check the conditions below and any in this booklet relating to your specific product.
You must be able to provide proof of purchase/delivery to be able to register a claim. Your purchase must have been made through Silentnight Group Hospitality directly.
1. Please do not attempt to modify, alter or adapt your mattress, bed as this will invalidate your guarantee.
2. Your mattress must have been used in accordance with the care instructions and turned and rotated ‘top-to-toe’ if double sided or rotated ‘top-to-toe’ if single sided to help with settling the cushioning layers.
3. A single sided or ‘no turn’ mattress is usually indicated on the label. Single sided mattresses should only ever be used on the sleeping surface – label side up.
4. We are unable to accept items that are soiled or unhygienic.
5. We recommend that you use a breathable mattress protector from new to maintain your mattress. Silentnight Group Hospitality offer a range of mattress protectors suitable for a Hospitality environment.
6. The mattress should not be used without bed linen.
7. The mattress must be used with a suitable base – ideally provided by Silentnight Group Hospitality. Otherwise, please ensure you use one which will provide suitable support e.g. with slatted bed frames the slat widths should be 10cm and the gap between them no more than 7.5 cm.
8. We will be unable to accept a claim if the product has been subjected to unfair wear and tear or misuse.
9. This guarantee does not cover accidental damage and only covers defects in manufacture, materials or workmanship.
10. We may choose to instruct an independent third party specialist to carry out an in-property assessment of your product and claim to assist in our decision making.
11. This guarantee only applies to Silentnight products that have been purchased from Silentnight Group Hospitality directly.
12. This guarantee can’t be transferred to anyone else if you decide to sell your Silentnight product within the guarantee period.
13. This guarantee is a manufacturer’s guarantee and is limited to repair or replacement at our discretion.
Silentnight Brands Long Ing Business Park Long Ing Lane Barnoldswick Lancashire BB18 6BJ