Imagine 600 Mirapocket (120x190cm)
- Extra breathable for a more refreshing, hygienic sleeping experience
- Imagine Pocket Mattress comes with a zoned support system
- Foam and FR chemical treatment free
- Mattress Depth: 23.5cm
- Comfort Level: Medium
Better sleep for growing bodies and healthy minds
Sleep is fundamental to every child’s ability to grow, rest and recover. They go through so many changes in these early years, a mattress that provides a great night’s sleep to support healthy development is key to your child’s mood, memory, physical growth and behaviour.
Our Healthy Growth mattresses are specially designed for toddlers to young teens to provide the perfect level of comfort.
Foam and FR chemical treatment free
We all want the cleanest, safest and freshest sleeping environment for our children. All our Healthy Growth mattresses are foam and FR chemical treatment free, giving you that ever-important extra peace of mind.
Scientifically proven to improve posture
Healthy Growth models with our Miracoil and Mirapocket support systems are strategically zoned to provide extra support in the areas you need it the most, such as the shoulders and hips. This helps to align the spine and improve posture.
In fact, we teamed-up with UCLan and studies have shown that our zoned support systems improved healthy spinal alignment when compared to non-zoned mattresses.
Good sleep shouldn’t cost the planet
Each mattress in the Healthy Growth range features our Eco Comfort fibre™ layer, which is made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles to help protect our environment. This extra-breathable comfort layer also allows for a fresher sleeping experience to keep your child cool and comfortable throughout the night.
|Comfort Filling||Eco Comfort|
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.