Silentnight Miracoil Memory Mattress
- Miracoil zoned spring system
- Body moulding memory foam
- Luxurious soft knit cover for extra comfort
- Mattress Depth: 24cm
- Comfort Level : Firm
Feel the sumptuous nature of Silentnight memory foam that cocoons the body and allows you to gently sink into a blissful slumber. Responsive and pressure relieving, back aches and pains will soothe away to create a truly relaxing sensation.
Sink into a blissful sleep
The Memory Miracoil combines the indulgent comfort of memory foam with the firmer support of a Miracoil support system. The responsive memory foam comfort layer will gently hug you to sleep, moulding with the contours of your body, while providing soothing pressure relief.
More breathable than standard memory foam
With newly designed breathable borders, the Memory Miracoil allows for greater airflow than standard memory foam mattresses, so you can experience a fresher sleeping experience, while still enjoying the blissful cocooning properties of memory foam.
No partner disturbance
Silentnight's exclusive Miracoil system offers outstanding support, superior spinal alignment, maximises sleeping space and reduces "roll-together" for less partner disturbance- making it ideal for couples. It's also zoned for perfect spinal alignment and offers firmer support.
The little extras that make a big difference
Being single sided, you never have to worry about needing to flip the Memory Miracoil due to sagging as it's been tested to provide durable, long-lasting support. Plus, it's been treated with Purotex, a 100% natural probiotic that combats allergens to create a fresher and more hygienic sleeping environment.
This mattress is single sided
- Accredited onsite laboratory to bring the best products to you.
- Every Silentnight mattress type is tested to ensure it exceeds all British standards.
- We are full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program.
Sleep Surface - 100% Polyester
Underside - 60% Polypropylene / 40% Polyester
Side Border - 64% Polyester / 36% Polypropylene
|Comfort Filling||Memory Foam|
|Price Band||Great Value|
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.