Silentnight Advent Calendar Terms and Conditions – December 2019
Prize draw terms and conditions: Overview
The Prize Draws are open to any mainland UK resident aged 18 years old and over
The first Prize Draw will start on Sunday 1st December 2019 (the "Opening Date")
The final Prize Draw will end at 08:00am (GMT) on Wednesday 25th December 2019 (the "Clos-ing Date")
Entry for each Prize Draw will open at 8:00am (GMT) and end at 8:00am (GMT) the following day
The winners will be notified within 72 hours of each Prize Draw ending in December
2019, with the exception of the prize on 24th December. This winner will be notified on 4th Jan-uary 2019 (the “Notification Date”) via telephone, email or the social media channel entered.
Full terms and conditions
1. The Prize Draw is run by Silentnight Group Ltd, whose registered address is Silentnight Group Ltd, Long Ing Business Park, Long Ing Lane, Barnoldswick, Lancashire BB18 6BJ
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Silentnight Group Ltd (and their immediate fami-lies), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the prize draw.
3. By entering this Prize Draw, Entrants must be aware of and agree to be bound to these terms and conditions and any other terms of entry, rules or instructions as published
4. There will be one winner of the Prize Draw prize each day, selected at random by the promoter, under the supervision of an independent person.
5. The Competition Prize consists of multiple products as advertised on Facebook, Twitter and In-stagram, which will be delivered to the address provided by the winner.
6. The Competition Prize is as stated and no part of it can be sold or exchanged for cash,
goods or services. Unless specifically agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Competition Prize is not transferable and must be taken by the winner.
7. The Promoter, its agents and/ or affiliates reserve the right to substitute the Competition Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons be-yond their control, without prior notification.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners of the Prize Draw Prize but if they are declined or unclaimed by the winners, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details sup-plied on their entry form within 28 days of the Notification Date, replacement winner(s) will be selected at random at the Promoter's discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by phone or email. The original entry/ nomination will then be forfeited.
10. The first name and country of the Prize Draw Prize winner will be available for three months from the Notification Date and can be obtained by contacting email@example.com.
11. All Entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the Prize Draw will have such an effect.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the Prize Draw or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
13. The Promoter's decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Prize Draw and the Prize Draw Prize.
15. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the Closing Date.
17. We reserve the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions. Where we do this we shall advertise any such amendments on our website www.silentnight.co.uk
18. Any Entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other Prize Draw rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified.
Use of data
19. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is used properly and is kept se-curely. We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons.
20. A full description of how we will use your data is set out in our privacy and cookies policy. By submitting personal information to us you are consenting to the processing of your personal in-formation by us and our agents in accordance with our privacy and cookies policy.
FREE UK delivery available
FREE UK delivery on orders over £49
Mattresses and divans delivery service
FREE UK delivery to a room of your choice
Professional 2-man delivery service
When do we deliver?
We deliver most items between Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm.
How much is delivery for orders under £49?
Orders of or under £49 will come with a £2.50 delivery charge.
Our comfort exchange gives you 60 nights to get really comfortable before making a decision. If you're still not loving your new mattress within 60 nights from delivery, you can exchange it for another mattress. It's as simple as that.
Here's how it works:
Pick your new mattress on the official Silentnight website
Sleep on it for at least 28 nights as it can take a little time to adjust to a new mattress
If you're not happy after the initial 28 nights you can exchange it for a new mattress, as long as you claim within 60 nights of delivery