Studio by Silentnight Mattress (Super King Only)
Our sleeping habits are as unique as our personalities, which is why the Studio mattress comes with 3 comfort choices to suit your individual sleeping style.
- Awarded the Which? Best Buy award
- Features Geltex inside to prevent overheating through the night
Free UK Delivery Options
- Free Delivery available from 14 days
- Mattresses & Beds delivered to room of choice
(Select your delivery option in the Checkout)
5 year guarantee
Made in the UK
60 night comfort trial
Which comfort is right for you?
When it comes to sleep, we’re all a little different. Studio is available in three comfort ratings to suit your sleeping style. Have a look at our quick guide below to find the perfect comfort rating for you.
Like a soft surface that hugs you to sleep? Choose softer and snuggle in.
Is softer right for you?
If you're the more petite type or you prefer to sleep on your side, then a softer mattress is perfect. It'll cushion your shoulder and hips and caress your tired bones.
Neither on the firm side or on the soft side - a happy medium!
Is medium right for you?
Maybe you go for the best of both worlds? Well plump for medium - not too soft, not too hard, but just right. In general, a medium mattress would suit the majority of sleeper types.
Prefer a little more support when you sleep? Then firmer has your back.
Is firmer right for you?
If you prefer to sleep flat on your back or front, you should go for our firmer mattress, for that "top of the bed" support. Firmer is just right if you have a larger stature too, with slightly less cushioning for a sounder sleep.
Which? Best Buy
Awards don't get much better than a Which? Best Buy, so we're excited to announce that the Studio by Silentnight medium comfort mattress has landed its very own for the mattress category.
Here's what the Which? judges said...
- You can expect good support, whatever your body size or sleeping position
- It won't sag or soften
- It won't restrict your movement
- If you sweat during a muggy night, it's breathable enough to allow moisture to pass
Delivered with your convenience in mind
Once you've decided on the Studio mattress that's right for you, you can sit back, relax and wait for it to arrive. You won't be waiting long though with our speedy delivery service.
All you need to do is pop off the packaging, leave it to settle for 24hrs in a well ventilated room for optimum freshness and flatness, then give it a test drive.
Please note: the super king mattress will be delivered flat and on a standard delivery lead-time
60 night comfort guarantee
When you choose a Studio by Silentnight mattress, we want to be as sure as you are that you've made exactly the right choice. So we really want you to sleep on it.
That means we want you to give your mattress the only test that really matters and get snuggled on it for at least 14 nights, to allow the mattress to settle and give you time to adjust to a new style of sleep. In fact, we'll give you 60 nights to decide. So, if you picked softer and you decide you need something firmer, or the other way round, just let us know and we'll exchange it for you.
5 year guarantee
At Studio by Silentnight we want to be sure that you're completely content with the bedframe or mattress you've chosen. So we give you a reassuring 5-year guarantee for total peace of mind.
Quality you can believe in
Although Studio is brand new - it comes backed up by 70 years of Silentnight experience and expertise. And Silentnight really knows about sleep. Add to that, Silentnight's rigorous product testing programme and commitment to quality and you can be sure that you'll get the perfect night's sleep, every night.
Studio bedframes and mattresses are handmade in our UK factory to the high standards that we are famous for..
|Support System||Non Sprung|
|Price Band||Mid Range|
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.