Question: Hello Is the Silentnight London 2100 compatible with a
slatted bed frame rather than a divan? Thanks Duck and Hippo
Answer: You can put a Silentnight London 2100 onto a slatted
base however, it is worth stating something about the minimum
'grade' of slats on a slatted base.
- slats should be smooth, preferably with chamfered edges to
prevent cut through to the mattress underside
- maximum space between slats should be no more than 100mm
- minimum width of slats should be approx. 70mm
- the entire length of the mattress should be supported by slats,
i.e. slat ladder length should be same mattress.
- slats should be secured to bedstead properly to prevent
movement of slats