25 valid reasons your toddler might get out of bed
- Forgot to tell you about that
really important thing.
- Wants a hug.
- Wants a kiss.
- Forgot what you look
- Feeling a little
- Thinks monsters live under bed.
- Thinks monsters live in
- Forgot their middle
- Eyelashes hurt.
- Forgot it was bedtime.
- Bed feels weird. Wants a new one. (see
Silentnight Healthy Growth range
- Has a headache in their
- Needs to report a crayon related
- Wants to FaceTime
- Wants to show you a new
- Needs help turning blanket into a
- Wants to know who Jon Snow
- Wants to know if you were lying
about the lollipop lady not being evil. Asks to Google
- Wants to know if the whole family
can go for a drive and listen to Justin Bieber.
- Wants to know if they can sleep
better in the Big Bed.
- Wants to know why you had
- Needs help making toes stick
- Urgently needs to cut
- Because it is the
- Is it too late for a