From a roll of duck tape to pocket sized hand fans, here is our guide to the best things to take to Glastonbury this year, ensuring you're getting the best night's sleep.
With a whopping 25% of people suffering from dangerously low levels of sleep every year, it's important to make certain that you're all prepped and raring to go.
Here is our seven essential tips for surviving those seriously fun but dangerously sleepless festival nights:
1. Duck tape - keep your tent up, rain or shine, with a little bit of this strong stuff, and hey bingo! Holds up tent poles and repairs rips - a cheap and cheerful festival essential.
2. Nothing ruins a festival more than feeling wet. Attending Glastonbury this year? You may need to prepare for rain. The last few years have seen glorious spells of sunshine, but there have been years when people have been swimming instead of sleeping. Yes really. Bring a light (because let's face it, it's not going to be minus zero) waterproof / poncho. It's not too heavy to dry quickly and is easy to slip on over a hoodie. Simple.
3. Pack earplugs to get quality, undisturbed sleep. Block out those late night stragglers and guitar playing hipsters, and rest up so you feel upbeat for the day of music and entertainment ahead.
4. With our bodies being made up of 70% water, you need to make sure you're drinking enough fluid, especially when you've been out dancing in the sun all day. Keeping hydrated is not only good for you, it allows you to sleep better and wake up headache free!
5. Eye mask - this simple piece of equipment, alongside your trusty ear plugs, will help reduce the stress of not being able to sleep, allowing you to nod off naturally without being disturbed.
6. Hanging torch - walking back to your tent after a big night, you're bound to trip, slip and maybe knock into your neighbours' tents. Stop this by buying a simple hanging torch for your tent, giving you light at night to be able to undress, wet wipe and get cosy.
7. Snuggle up - it's always nice to bring along some home comforts to help you drift off. Why not try our breathable Silentnight Summer Cooler Pillow to keep you feeling fresh and cool.