Silentnight Geltex Affinity 1000 Ottoman Divan Bed
- 1000 zoned Mirapocket spring system.
- Featuring 6cm Geltex comfort layer.
- Mattress Depth 29cm
- Easy Care Mattress - no need to turn.
- Comfort level - Medium.
- Shop other storage options
Silentnight Geltex Affinity 1000 Divan Bed
The Geltex Affinity 1000 features the 1000 zoned Mirapocket spring system with a 6cm Geltex comfort layer.
Each mattress offers a unique combination of unparalleled breathability, perfect pressure relief and optimal body support.
The mattress offers a unique combination of unparalleled breathability to prevent the body from overheating, perfect pressure relief preventing pressure points from building and optimal body support providing perfect spinal alignment and support throughout the night. The Geltex Affinity 1000 offers the ultimate sleep solution.
The Affinity 1000 not only features a layer of Geltex but also contains Silentnight's exclusive Mirapocket spring system; a network of individual springs that move independently of one another to tailor support and prevent roll together.
The open cell structure of the gel allows air to permeate through the mattress to prevent over-heating, while the gels remarkable elasticity evenly distributes your weight to relieve uncomfortable pressure points and properly align the spine.
Purotex cover, treated to reduce moisture and dust-mite allergens to create a drier, fresher and all-round healthier mattress. This mattress is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant for a healthier sleep.
This mattress is single sided
Fibre ContentSleep Surface - 79% Polyester / 21% Bright Viscose
Underside - 60% Polypropylene / 40% Polyester
Side Border - 100% Polyester
Divan base - Border - 24% Polyester / 36% Cotton / 40% Polypropylene
Lid - 75% Polyester / 25% Viscose
Headboard not included and available separately.Listed spring counts are based on a king size mattress (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The amount of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size.
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Sleep Sofas Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.