Silentnight Eco Comfort Miracoil Ortho Divan Bed
- Miracoil zoned spring system
- Hand tufted with luxurious damask cover
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite free
- Mattress Depth: 26cm
- Comfort: Extra Firm
- Headboard available separately
Miracoil Spring system
The unique zoned Miracoil spring system offers comfort and support for all shapes and sizes. Unlike an ordinary circular spring system, Miracoil's unique shape has twice as many springs offering improved pressure relief, edge to edge support for maximum sleep space and zoned support right where you need it most. Tried and tested Miracoil Spring System also has enhanced durability providing superior comfort over many years. Our Miracoil spring system will also offer the following benefits:
- Edge to edge support providing more personal sleep space
- No roll together ensuring less partner disturbance
- Zoned support for perfect spinal alignment
- Pressure relief for a comfortable night's sleep
Pressure can build up into painful hotspots, causing pins and needles or aches and pains. Miracoil spring systems give pressure relief for a comfortable night's sleep.
Orthopaedic fillings for firm back support, tufted for long lasting support.
This mattress is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant for a healthier sleep.
This mattress is single sided
- Accredited onsite laboratory to bring the best products to you.
- Every Silentnight mattress type is tested to ensure it exceeds all British standards.
- We are full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program.
- Sleep Surface - 75% Spun Rayon25% Polypropylene
- Underside - 60% Polypropylene / 40% Polyester
- Side Border - 24% Polyester / 36% Cotton / 40% Polypropylene
- Divan base - Border - 24% Polyester / 36% Cotton / 40% Polypropylene
- Lid - 75% Polyester / 25% Viscose
Headboard not included and available separately.
|Firmness Rating||Extra Firm|
Items will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service - Bedframes will be delivered on a next day basis Mon - Fri
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service.
For more information please view our delivery information
Our Take-back/Removal Service
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.