- 2000 Mirapocket Spring System
- A comfort layer of Natural Latex
- A Purotex cover that that combats allergens and dust mite
- Mattress Depth: 41cm
- Comfort Level: Medium/Soft
Enjoy undisturbed sleep
Due to the responsive properties of latex, you'll enjoy easy movement through the night for an undisturbed sleeping experience, free of niggling aches and pains. Perfect for even the most restless of sleeper.
Made to stand the test of time
Latex is really durable too, so the Latex Pocket 2000 Element mattress can promise you years of use and unbeatable comfort.
Zoned support from head to toe
Silentnight's trademark Mirapocket spring system offers a tailored experience to every type of sleeper.
2000 individually nested springs respond independently to your weight and movement though the night to offer tailored comfort personal to you. The Mirapocket spring system has also been scientifically proven to align the spine, improve posture and combat lower back pain.
What else does the Latex Pocket 2000 Element offer?
After years of use, mattresses can get pretty dusty and unhygienic. This mattress has been treated with Allergy UK approved Purotex which creates a more hygienic environment and combats allergens too.
It's single sided too, meaning you won't have to go through the hassle of turning your mattress - just pop it on the bed and get comfy.
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Sleep Sofas Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.