- 2000 Mirapocket Spring System
- A comfort layer of Natural Latex
- A Purotex cover that that combats allergens and dust mite
- Mattress Depth: 37cm
- Comfort Level: Medium/Soft
Engineered from natural and flexible latex properties to bring you an undisturbed and unrestricted night's sleep. Features our leading Mirapocket spring system for zonal and tailored support.
Engineered from natural latex
Featuring a comfort layer that's been engineered using natural latex properties, the Huxley Mattress offers lasting durability and possesses both responsive and flexible properties for an undisturbed and unrestricted night's sleep that'll leave you waking up feeling well-rested and free of niggling aches and pains.
Latex is a highly durable and pressure relieving material that promises years of use, while being resilient to wear and tear - giving you unbeatable comfort for longer.
Tailored support from head to toe
Our intelligent and exclusive Mirapocket spring support system offers tailored and zonal support. Each spring is individually nested and reacts independently to the weight and movement of your body, providing even weight distribution, zonal support and maximum sleeping space.
The little extras that make a big difference
The Huxley Mattress has been treated with Purotex, a 100% natural probiotic that combats allergens and dust mite, so you can enjoy a fresher, more hygienic sleeping experience.
This mattress is single sided
- Accredited onsite laboratory to bring the best products to you.
- Every Silentnight mattress type is tested to ensure it exceeds all British standards.
- We are full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program.
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.