Silentnight Hungarian Goose Down Pillow
- 100% cotton cover
- Hungarian goose down & feather filling
- Machine Washable
- 2 year guarantee
The Silentnight Hungarian Goose Down Pillow is sumptuously comfortable, yet wonderfully supportive offering the perfect balance of softness and support. The pillow is light and bouncy, filled with clusters of soft goose feather & down. The pillow is encased in a smooth 100% cotton cover to add a touch of luxury; all of this results in a pillow that is beautifully plump, supportive and naturally breathable.
Perfect for those who sleep on their front or back, this pillow provides the cosy cushioning you need to achieve a great night's sleep.
Complete with a two year manufacturer’s guarantee, the Hungarian Goose Down Pillow is hypoallergenic, meaning it does not contain any materials that are likely to cause allergies. It is also machine washable keeping a long lasting fresh and clean feel.
At Silentnight we understand the importance of a good night’s sleep and we believe your pillow should be as unique as you. When choosing the right pillow you need to consider your dominant sleep position. For example people who sleep on their front require only a small amount of support from their pillow, so a soft and slim pillow is ideal for front sleepers. Back sleepers need a little more support, so a medium firmness is best suited. Finally, side sleepers require the most support from their pillow to help relieve pressure from the neck. If you sleep on your side you will feel more comfortable with a firmer pillow. Back and side sleepers may need to use more than one pillow to achieve the perfect level of support.
The Hungarian Goose Down collection also includes mattress toppers and duvets available in different sizes and togs, helping you to feel relaxed and luxurious every night. Silentnight are the UK’s most trusted bed brand with over 70 years’ experience in creating products to help the whole family get that ‘great sleep’ feeling.
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Sleep Sofas Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.