Swiping your key card, dropping your bags and jumping onto a freshly-made bed in your hotel room is the moment everyone looks forward to on holiday. It’s the moment you know you’ve made it and you can start to unwind and relax.
But you don’t have to wait until your next holiday to get that five-star hotel feeling. As most of us are switching sun and sand for staycations this year, here’s your essential guide to transforming your bedroom into a luxury hotel room.
Staycation in style
Clean, declutter and freshen up your bedroom ready for a relaxing break at home. Keep your décor simplistic and stylish and don’t forget the finishing touches like candles, fresh flowers and room spray. Of course, the most important part of a hotel room is the bed. You’ll need crisp duvet covers, folded towels, and chocolates on top of your pillow to make your bedroom feel truly luxurious.
It’s all about comfort
Five-star hotel rooms equal five-star comfort. Plump your pillows and don’t settle for anything less than deep, peaceful and quality sleep on a top-rated mattress. We’ve recommended our best mattresses for luxury here. @clairecatherineboyle on Instagram loves our Memory Foam Mattress Topper for upgraded comfort and we don’t blame her.
"So yesterday I put a @silentnightbeds memory foam mattress topper on my bed & last night might have been one of the best sleeps I have ever had at home. It feels like a hotel bed... now questioning what I’ve been doing all these years without one imagining all the amazing sleep I could have had"
Plan your break
It’s highly likely there’s no pool, beach or bar in sight, unless you’re reading this from your million pound mansion, but that doesn’t mean you’ll be stuck for things to do. Catch-up on TV, read a book, curl up and cuddle, or treat yourself to a daytime nap. Get your drinks on ice and snacks ready to grab for your very own bed-room service.
Pamper in your pyjamas
Bring the hotel spa to your bedroom with relaxing scents, Spotify’s SPA Treatment playlist and an indulgent pamper session. Don’t forget to dress for the occasion with fresh pyjamas, a cosy white bath robe and matching slippers.
Allow us to help you transform your bedroom into a five-star hotel experience. We’re giving one lucky sleeper the chance to win our Impress Memory Foam Mattress Topper. Sink-in and switch-off with a 2.5cm layer of soft and reactive memory foam.
Enter the form below before Monday 24th August 2020 to be in with the chance of winning.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to any mainland UK resident aged 18 years old and over
- The competition will start on Friday 14th August 2020
- The competition will end at 6pm on Monday 24th August 2020
- The winners will be notified on Tuesday 25th August 2020
- By entering this competition, entrants must be aware of and agree to be bound to these terms and conditions and any other terms of entry or instructions as published
- The winner of the competition will be randomly selected by Silentnight Group
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners of the competition but if they are declined by the winners, or if the winners cannot be contacted from the details sup-plied on their entry form within 28 days of the notification date, replacement winner(s) will be selected at random at the promoter's discretion and will be notified by the promoter by email. The original entry/nomination will then be forfeited.
- The first name and country of the competition winners will be available for three months from the notification date and can be obtained by contacting email@example.com.
- All entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the competition will have such an effect.
- The promoter reserves the right to extend, amend or withdraw the competition or any part of it without prior notice or compensation, where this is due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The promoter's decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the promoter and its associated companies, agents and affiliates exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the competition and competition prize.
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries from third parties and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to submit a valid entry by the closing date.
- We reserve the right to amend or update these terms and conditions. Where we do this we shall advertise any such amendments on our website www.silentnight.co.uk
- Any entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other Prize Draw rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified.
- We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is used properly and is kept securely. We use technical and organisational security measures in order to protect the data we have under our control against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorised persons.