Here at Silentnight HQ, it’s our pleasure to be able to announce not one but FIVE new dream job roles as we search for snuggle enthusiasts to take on the once in a lifetime opportunity to sleep on the job.
As the cold nights draw in, we are looking for candidates to provide honest feedback on our leading range of sleep inducing products including mattresses, duvets, pillows and mattress toppers.
Already put through their paces by our world leading team of product developers, we now want to know the opinion of the most important people of all, the Great British public. The power of this Pyjama Army is untold and sharing your sleeping experiences with others can help us in our mission to inspire a nation of unique sleepers.
We’re looking for applicants who take sleep seriously. If you can’t resist a siesta in the afternoon, if you’re the type of person who spends all day counting down the hours until bedtime, if you find yourself hitting snooze on your alarm clock every morning, or if you genuinely just have trouble sleeping, then this is your moment to shine!
It’s not all sweet dreams though, as of course, the role involves working nights, early mornings and there will be some undercover work.
Each successful applicant will be sent a bespoke ‘snuggle bundle’ worth up to £600 with items matched to their individual height, weight and shape as we know that one size doesn’t fit all, and we’re a nation of unique sleepers.
All that’s left for you to do is pick out your cosiest pyjamas and hop into bed for a guilt-free snuggle and snooze fest. And did we mention we’ll pay you £300 for it? We’ll even throw in a Netflix subscription as an added perk.
To apply to join our Pyjama Army, all you need to do is write a short personal statement detailing why YOU are perfect for the role. We’re keen to hear anecdotes about all the times you've been late for work after sleeping through your alarm clock, and your top tips for a good night’s sleep.
Professional snoozers can apply here:
Full prize details: 5 winners will be selected at random, and will win a £300 cash prize, a bespoke snuggle bundle, and a year’s subscription to Netflix.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
The Promoter: SILENTNIGHT
- Entrant: This competition is open to residents in the United Kingdom and individuals aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Silentnight or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the brand.
- Data: Any personal data submitted may be generated and administered by the Promoter and you agree to them storing and using your personal data for the purposes of administering each contest.
- Competition Period: Each Entrant may enter the competition between 16th November and 1st December 2020
- Entry: Entry is limited to the Silentnight website only, via the data form on this web page: www.silentnight.co.uk/pyjama-army
- To Enter: Users must submit their details and up to 500 characters on why they should be given the job of pyjama army tester on the Silentnight website.
- 1 (one) entry is allowed per person.
Prize: five winners will be selected to win the following prize bundle each only:
- £300 (three hundred pounds) by bank transfer upon receipt of a written review to the winner-only
- A personalised snuggle bundle worth up to £600
- A year’s Netflix subscription
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the closing date will be entered into the competition. The winners will be chosen by Silentnight from all eligible entries received. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email by 1st December. Should the winner not respond within 1 week after this date a new winner will be picked.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the snuggle bundle from the date of Winner Notification.
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated. No cash alternatives will be available. In the event for any reason a contest winner does not take any element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- Entries must be completed by the individual Entrant only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select alternative winners, remove an Entrant or withhold or modify any Prize in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or Entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that the Winner or Entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of the Promoter or any of its affiliates.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim a Prize, including a valid UK passport or driving licence only.
- The results of the competition are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by Entrants as a result of entering this competition or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this competition.
- The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the competition at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the competition beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result, these include but are not limited; flight restrictions due to current pandemic.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms at any time without notice.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Entry to this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by the final decision(s) of the Promoter.
- This competition will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.