Silentnight Natural Pocket 2000 Mattress
- 2000 zoned Mirapocket spring system
- Traditional hand tufted luxury damask cover
- Beautiful hand stitched border complete with handles
- Mattress Depth: 35cm
- Comfort Level: Medium
Natural Pocket 2000
A luxurious and environmentally friendly mattress featuring a naturally sourced wool comfort layer that blends optimum temperature regulation, gifting you the perfect night-time retreat for every season.
Natural comfort for every season
A beautifully handcrafted luxury mattress with a naturally sourced silk, wool and cashmere comfort layer that helps maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature through all four seasons, while also providing exquisite comfort and soothing support.
Handcrafted with an expert's touch, the Natural comfort layers offers an indulgent luxury akin to that of a 5-star hotel, allowing you enjoy a truly blissful sleep, night after night.
Tailored support from head to toe
Our exclusive Mirapocket spring support system caters for every type of sleeper. 2000 individually nested springs respond independently to your weight and movement through the night, offering a truly tailored and enriched sleeping experience - relieving pressure where you need it the most and offering optimum spinal alignment.
The little extras that make a big difference
Double sided and hand tufted too, you can enjoy the inviting nature of the Pocket 2000 for longer. It's also been treated with Purotex - a 100% natural probiotic - that combats allergens and dust-mites, creating a cleaner, fresher and more hygienic sleeping environment.
This mattress is double sided
- Accredited onsite laboratory to bring the best products to you.
- Every Silentnight mattress type is tested to ensure it exceeds all British standards.
- We are full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program.
Sleep Surface - 67% Polyester / 33% Cotton
Side Border - 75% Spun Rayon / 25% Polypropylene
Listed spring counts are based on a king size mattress (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The amount of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size.
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Sleep Sofas Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.