Silentnight Natural Pocket 2000 Divan Bed
- 2000 zoned Mirapocket spring system
- Traditional hand tufted luxury damask cover
- Beautiful hand stitched border complete with handles
- Mattress Depth: 30.5cm
- Comfort: Medium
- Headboard available separately
Mirapocket® Spring system
The advanced zoned Mirapocket® spring system offers the ultimate in comfort. Each mattress with Mirapocket® technology contains individual springs that are held under tension in their own fabric pockets. Each spring responds to your body, spreading your weight evenly accross the bed providing zoned support where you need it most and luxurious, tailored comfort that is second to none. Our Mirapocket® spring system will also offer the following benefits:
- Offers various spring to meet your individual comfort needs, allowing you to find your perfect comfort solution for a great night's sleep.
- Individual responsive spring system providing zoned support.
- Pressure relief for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Edge to edge support providing more presonal sleep space.
Pressure can build up into painful hotspots, causing pins and needles or aches and pains. Mirapocket® spring systems give pressure relief for a comfortable night's sleep.
The mattress also features natural silk and cashmere wool comfort fillings for luxurious comfort.
This mattress is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant for a healthier sleep.
This mattress is double sided
- Accredited onsite laboratory to bring the best products to you.
- Every Silentnight mattress type is tested to ensure it exceeds all British standards.
- We are full members of the Furniture Industry Sustainability Program.
- Sleep Surface - 67% Polyester / 33% Cotton
- Side Border - 75% Spun Rayon / 25% Polypropylene
- Divan base - Border - 24% Polyester / 36% Cotton / 40% Polypropylene
- Lid - 75% Polyester / 25% Viscose
Headboard not included and available separately.
Listed spring counts are based on a king size mattress (measuring 5ft x 6ft 6in /150cm x 200cm). The amount of springs will alter on a pro-rata basis dependent on mattress size.
Items will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service - Bedframes will be delivered on a next day basis Mon - Fri
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service.
For more information please view our delivery information
Our Take-back/Removal Service
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.