Silentnight Quilted Wool Pillow - Medium
- Medium comfort rating – ideal for back sleepers
- Hypoallergenic to combat common allergens
- Natural wool regulates your temperature for the perfect sleeping environment
- Made in the UK
- 2 year guarantee
Medium firmness rating
The Silentnight Quilted Wool Pillow comes with a medium firmness rating, so it’s great for back sleepers who need slight elevation to support the natural alignment of thespine.
Why choose a quilted wool pillow?
Slip into deep slumber with the luxurious Silentnight Quilted Wool Pillow which has been filled with 100% natural wool and offers lots of great benefits that contribute towards a great night's sleep.
Wool is temperature regulating so you can remain at your ideal body temperature throughout the night. Resilient and durable, wool is also moisture wicking, so the fibres within the lining actively wick perspiration away from the body so you can wake up refreshed and revitalised.
Ideal for allergy sufferers
Each Soft as Silk Pillow is hypoallergenic which means they don’t contain any materials that are likely to cause allergies.
What’s your ideal pillow firmness rating?
Side sleepers need…
A firm firmness to offer extra height and support to relieve pressure from the neck and maintain a healthy spinal alignment
Back sleepers need…
A medium-to-firm firmness for support under the head, neck and shoulders to complement the natural alignment of the spine
Front sleepers need…
Soft firmness to avoid neck-strain. Softer pillows tend to be flatter to avoid unnecessary elevation that can put your head at an uncomfortable position
|Firmness Rating||Medium Pillow|
|Best For (Sleeper)||Side & Back Sleeper|
|Materials||Cover:- 100% Cotton Quilting - Filling:- 100% Wool Filling, 100% Polyester Hollowfibre|
|Dimensions||48cm x 74cm|
|Washing Instructions||Gentle 40 Degree wash & Tumble Dry|
|Collection||Top of Bed|
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.