Silentnight Safe Nights Baby Fitted Sheets (Pack of 2)
Pack of 2 Beautifully Soft Jersey Cotton Fitted Sheets
Silentnight can now present Safe Nights, our premium nursery range. Even once your little one is ready for a cot bed, it’s still important to make sure that their fitted sheet is absolutely secure and flat against the mattress. So our 100% cotton fitted sheets are designed to ensure a perfect fit on all standard cot bed mattresses of 70cm (width) x 140cm (length) x 12cm (depth). Sold in packs of two to make sure you always have a sheet on the bed while one’s in the wash, you can choose between white, cream, pink, grey, pink star and grey star colourways.
- Produced in OEKO-TEX® certified factories and conforming to BS8510:2009, this range has the ultimate seal of approval for safety standards
- 100% Jersey Cotton
- Machine washable at 40°C and can be tumble dried on a low heat
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.