Silentnight Anti-snore Pillow
- Can help to reduce snoring by supporting the head and neck to encourage improved breathing
- Ergonomically designed foam core surrounded by soft and comfortable hollowfibre
- Recommended by the British Snoring Sleep Apnoea Association
- Medium support, suitable for back and side sleepers.
- Hypoallergenic and made in the UK
The Silentnight Anti-snore pillow has been cleverly designed to help reduce snoring. Whilst we don’t claim to cure your snoring completely, the pillow can help to reduce snoring, or your levels of snoring. Tested by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association who found the pillow reduced snoring frequency and volume by approximately 50%.
Within the centre of the pillow is an ergonomically shaped foam core which has been designed to support your head and neck, keeping it at just the right position to improve your breathing. This in turn can help to reduce snoring. The foam is surrounded by hollowfibre, so the pillow is soft, but supportive and is ideal for people who sleep on their back or side. The outer fabric is smooth polycotton which is soft and breathable.
The pillow comes with a two year manufacturer’s guarantee so you can sleep soundly with your purchase. The Anti-snore pillow is hypoallergenic which means they do not contain any materials that are likely to cause allergies.
At Silentnight we understand the importance of a good night’s sleep and we believe your pillow should be as unique as you. When choosing the right pillow you need to consider your dominant sleep position. For example people who sleep on their front require only a small amount of support from their pillow, so a soft and slim pillow is ideal for front sleepers. Back sleepers need a little more support, so a medium firmness is best suited. Finally, side sleepers require the most support from their pillow to help relieve pressure from the neck. If you sleep on your side you will feel more comfortable with a firmer pillow. Back and side sleepers may need to use more than one pillow to achieve the perfect level of support.
Silentnight are the UK’s most trusted sleep brand with over 70 years’ experience in creating products to help the whole family get that ‘great sleep’ feeling.
1 Silentnight Anti-snore Pillow, standard size 74 x 45cm
2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
|Firmness Rating||Medium Pillow|
|Guarantee||2 year manufacturer’s guarantee|
|Best For (Sleeper)||Back & Side|
|Dimensions||1 Silentnight Anti-snore Pillow, standard size 74 x 45cm|
|Collection||Top of Bed|
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.