Silentnight Pure Cotton Duvet - 4.5 Tog
- 4.5 tog rating – perfect summer duvet
- Hypoallergenic for a pure sleeping environment.
- Machine washable
- Made in the UK
- 5 Year guarantee
Naturally cool and breathable
Our Pure Cotton duvet have been designed to give you a natural and relaxing sleep throughout the night. Crafted with a pure cotton cover, the duvet is naturally cooling and breathable to keep you cool and comfortable all night long. Filled with soft hollowfibre to cocoon your body and keep you at the right temperature throughout the night.
Enjoy for years to come
The Pure Cotton duvet is beautifully made here in the UK and come with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee so you can feel rest assured with your purchase
Perfect for the summer
Tog ratings are an indication of how warm the duvet will be when you are sleeping underneath it, so the higher the tog rating, the warmer you will be. A 4.5/7.5 tog is great summer, while winter duvets tend to have a 13.5/15 tog. This duvet has a 4.5 tog for a lighter-feel during those hot summer months.
Ideal for allergy sufferers
This duvet is hypoallergenic, which means it does not contain any materials that are likely to cause allergies. It’s also machine washable at 40C which means you can keep your duvet fresh and clean for longer.
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable at 40C|
|Collection||Top of Bed|
- Mattresses & Divans Standard Delivery (from 14 days). We provide a free professional two man delivery service that will deliver your purchases to your room of choice. This service includes the set-up of your bed or mattress in your chosen room, plus the removal and takeaway of the packaging. We deliver most items Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm. On Average products can be delivered from 10 days using this delivery option.
- Duvets & Pillows Standard Delivery (up to 14 days). These products will be delivered via a standard carrier service to your door and arrive separately from other items. Deliveries will be made between 8am and 7pm. If there is no one to accept delivery a card will be left to allow delivery to be re-arranged. These items are usually dispatched within 48 hours of order receipt.
- Upholstered Bed Frames Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. Our carrier will contact you before delivery to arrange a suitable date.
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service
For more information please view our delivery information
If you have added our Take-back/Removal Service to your order
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. Provided you have not slept on the product and after we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.