Silentnight Studio Eco Hybrid Mattress
- Hybrid eco-friendly mattress for the UK's most trusted bed brand
- 1,000 full-size pocketed springs that individually respond to your movement and deliver tailored support for your whole body
- Eco fibres that are extra-breathable and made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles to bring you incredibly cosy comfort without costing the Earth
- Exclusive 3D breathable fabric technology that provides extra ventilation, moisture regulation, resilience and comfort - so your body stays at the perfect temperature for you while you sleep
- Each mattress is made to order, rolled and vacuum-sealed, and then delivered safely to your doorstep or room of your choice for free
- 60-night comfort exchange guarantee for peace of mind
- Non-Removable cover
|Stockist Models||Silentnight Studio Eco Hybrid Mattress|
|Support System||Pocket Sprung/Mirapocket|
Items will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service - Bedframes & Mattress-Now rolled products will be delivered on a next day basis Mon - Fri
Some product and location restrictions can apply
For restricted areas an additional charge may be required and your delivery may take longer than the times detailed above, we will confirm these as you checkout your order.
Headboard only purchases will be delivered to door step only and are not included in our 2 man set up service.
For more information please view our delivery information
Our Take-back/Removal Service
Mattresses and beds to be removed must be in a safe, non-hazardous condition and the premises from which they are to be removed must be accessible and not hazardous or dangerous to enter or to remove the mattresses or divan beds from, in the opinion of our delivery operatives or delivery operatives working on behalf of us. Additionally, any bedframes/bedsteads must be fully dismantled prior to collection, failure to do so will result in refusal to remove this item.
What if my order arrives damaged?
In the unlikely event that your order arrives in an unsuitable condition, please contact us immediately and if the damage has been caused in transit we will arrange a replacement as quickly as possible.
What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us within 14 days of receipt. After we have received the product back, we will then refund you in full, alternatively we can also offer you store credit to the value of the item.
Do you deliver products outside the United Kingdom?
No, our delivery service is limited to the UK including Northern Ireland.